Business Process Re-engineering
Achieve success through radical redesign :
Each situation needs different professional expertise depending on which we offer end to end customized services so as to help you identify and grab opportunities, select the most effective restructuring plan and achieve your strategic goals.
REORGANISATION OF CAPITAL
The company may/have to go for capital reduction when it has
- substantial accumulated losses and part of the capital is permanently eroded
- surplus cash which it wants to distribute to its shareholders
- no need to raise balance calls on partly paid shares
We advise client to arrive at the right size, timing and tax optimum structure for shareholders after in depth analyse of the balance sheet along with the future projections and business plan and other long term objectives. Our team will execute the selected option either as pure reduction (Section 66 of the Companies Act, 2013) or even by way of a scheme of arrangement as may be appropriate
We advise buy back to cash rich companies where management wants to
- Give exit option to some shareholders
- Distribute surplus cash not required by business
- Increase promoters holding
- Support share value
- Prevent takeover bid
Section 68, 69 and 70 of the Companies Act 2013 and Rule 17 of Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014 deals with buyback. Here, we advise them on the appropriate size, timing, procedure and compliances.
Human resources are the most important asset for any corporate. We advise this option to
- Attract, retain, motivate and incentivize employees
- Give them a sense of ownership and to encourage them to participate actively in the management of the company
We understand the importance of human resources in the company and based on this we advise them on size, timing, conditions, valuation and process of issue and once agreed we help execute the agreed issue.
We suggest convertible debentures when the company
- Has long gestation period and
- Has risky projects requiring small interest burden at the beginning and
- Is unable to raise fund through Equity.
- Wants to delay dilution of control in the company.
Here, we understand the business model of the company and future plans of the management and based on this we analyse the risk return profile and advise them on size, timing, conversion ratio, price and process of issue and once agreed we help execute it.
We advise to opt for preferential allotment when
- It is not preferable or feasible for a company to issue securities to the public at large
- It is too time consuming and expensive
- Certain persons want to take a strategic stake in the company
We understand the financing needs of the company and the strategic objectives of the management and advise them on process and execution of the allotment.
We help the management in identifying clearly their long term objectives by asking the right questions. Based on this, we address the issues, suggest the most suitable corporate structure and present the pros and cons of each option to the management. We then execute the conversion process in a cost effective manner.
Under the new Companies Act, 2013 there are large number of compliances and many complications, which are costly and time consuming. Therefore, we recommend Small enterprises to switch their Companies into Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP).
To avail these services please goto LLPDestination.
We do an extensive analysis of the debt portfolio involving various economic, legal, tax and accounting aspects to arrive at workable options complementing the future financial growth of the company. We also guide the company through different stages of a debt restructuring process, for eg. debt exchanges and tender offers
We not only help to restructure debt but have teams who can identify the risk areas beforehand. This helps companies to rethink its strategy and take pre-emptive and preventive measures as required.
Our competent and experienced team can help identify key business drivers and risk factors not only firm specific but also considering the economic factors affecting the entity to suggest various strategies to improve efficiency and profitability.